The right choice for commercial agents in Florida
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. Aspera can help you find the right coverage for high-risk businesses in hundreds of eligible classes. In fact, we can customize coverage for everything from property and casualty, to energy and environmental, to professional liability risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal commercial accounts
- Deep expertise on hard-to-insure risks
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A-(Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right commercial coverage for Florida
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Florida. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the tourism industry, condo associations and property managers, residential and commercial contractors, vacant land owners, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, and Taverns—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the wide range of tourist attractions and hospitality facilities in Florida, including theme parks, hotels and resorts, restaurants and taverns, and commercial food services. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks, and understands the special issues associated with this industry.
- Condo Associations, Property Managers, and Lessors’ Risks—Aspera provides coverage for all types of real estate, including condo associations, property managers, and building owners. We can tailor solutions for everything from beachside condos to strip malls, and we understand the coverage risks that are unique to Florida.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Vacant Land—Aspera provides coverage for the owners of vacant land and/or buildings in Florida. We particularly target risks that have been non-renewed, have a poor loss history, or have special OL&T/premises-related exposures.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Trish King, AVP Underwriting, at (804) 774-2102 or email@example.com. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the agency appointment process.