The right choice for agents in Florida
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for coastal manufactured homes and a growing list of commercial product lines, from general casualty and professional liability to entertainment and environmental risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, whether in minutes from our manufactured housing portal or in hours, not days, from our commercial team
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products
- High-quality, personal service for every account
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Florida
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing personal and commercial insurance in Florida. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the tourism industry, habitational risks, residential and commercial contractors, manufactured housing, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, and Taverns—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the wide range of tourist attractions and hospitality facilities in Florida, including theme parks, hotels and resorts, restaurants and taverns, and commercial food services. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks, and understands the special issues associated with this industry.
- Condo Associations, Property Managers, and Lessors’ Risks—Aspera provides coverage for all types of real estate, including condo associations, property managers, and building owners. We can tailor solutions for everything from beachside condos to strip malls, and we understand the coverage risks that are unique to Florida.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Vacant Land—Aspera provides coverage for the owners of vacant land and/or buildings in Florida. We particularly target risks that have been non-renewed, have a poor loss history, or have special OL&T/premises-related exposures.
- Coastal Manufactured Housing—Aspera offers a variety of solutions available for manufactured homes, including coverage for wind, hail, and all other perils. We offer Preferred, Select, and Wind/Hail Only policies that offer different coverages for your clients’ dwellings, other structures, and personal property and have several add-ons available to fit each account’s needs.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. For personal lines quotes, appointed agents can log in to use our instant quoting portal, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process, all at the same time!)
For more information on the types of accounts within our appetite, contact Kyle Flynn, Division Manager, Commercial Lines, or Heather Mawn, Division Manager, Personal Lines. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky, Marketing Leader, to begin the agency appointment process.