Aspera provides Commercial General Liability and Products Liability coverages for marijuana products in states with legalized medical and/or recreational use and hemp cannabis/CBD goods. Policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with a Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Product Divisions and Target Classes
- Individual practitioners performing evaluations
- Medical marijuana evaluation clinics
- Pharmacies/pharmacists dispensing medical marijuana
- Edibles/oil manufacturers
- Hospitality businesses (bakeries, coffee/cannabis shops, conventions, etc.)
- LRO properties
- Rolling paper manufacturers
- Security firms serving cannabis businesses
- Vaporizers and other smoking devices/accessories
- Analytical laboratories
- CBD, cannabidiol – topical products only
- Hemp – dietary supplements
Management Liability (D&O and EPL)
- Product manufacturers and others
- Retail stores
- Compliance, licensing, and business consulting
- Specialized professionals: accountants, architects, engineers, lawyers, etc.
- Staffing and employment services
You can get Cannabis insurance coverage through us in these states:
- California [Lic. 0K86725]
Here are a few services you can expect when working with us:
- Quick response time – 75% of submissions receive a quote within 48 hours
- 24-hour policy issuance
- Policies written through a non-admitted carrier with a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- ACORD applications required for Property and Casualty submissions. For Management Liability and Professional Liability submissions, please contact us for product-specific applications at email@example.com.
- Supplemental applications, where appropriate
- Five-year currently-valued company loss history, with a description provided for losses over $25,000 for Property and Casualty submissions. For Management Liability and Professional Liability, provide information on all claims.
- Website address