Aspera offers Commercial General Liability and Products Completed Operations Liability for difficult-to-insure businesses in over 200 eligible classes. We can tailor innovative solutions for your hard-to place-risks, including an array of small-to-midsized Recreation and Leisure classes.
We are interested in all risks, but we particularly target risks that have been non-renewed, have a poor loss history, or are located in a difficult legal venue.
With Aspera, you and your clients will receive a customized underwriting process to deliver competitive solutions fast.
In most cases, we can turn around a quote to you within hours!
Target Classes for General Casualty coverage
- Condo and homeowners associations
- Flea markets
- Fuel haulers
- Gas stations
- Grocery stores and supermarkets
- Gyms/fitness centers
- Hotel, motel, and resorts
(will consider long-term single room occupancy)
- Lessor’s risk
- Liquor liability (supported)
- Property managers
- Retail stores
- Shopping centers
- Vacant land and buildings
Policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with a Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- $10,000,000 capacity
- Commercial General Liability
- ISO Occurrence and Claims-Made coverage forms
- ISO Liquor Liability coverage
- Customized coverage
- Per location aggregate endorsement
- Hired and non-owned auto (supported)
- Garagekeepers legal (supported)
You can get General Casualty Coverage from us in these states:
Here are a few services you can expect when working with us:
- Quick response time – receive a quote within hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal commercial accounts
- 24-hour policy issuance
- Policies written through a non-admitted carrier with a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- ACORD commercial insurance application and general liability application with a complete description of operations
- Supplemental application, where appropriate
- Five year currently valued company loss runs with a description provided for losses over $25,000
- Insured website information