Our underwriting team has a wealth of experience providing Inland Marine solutions for difficult-to-insure businesses.
With Aspera, you and your clients will receive a customized underwriting process to deliver competitive solutions fast.
In most cases, we can turn around a quote to you in one hour!
- Builder’s risk
- Contractor’s equipment
- Installation floater
- Rigger’s liability
- Mobile Equipment
- Scheduled property
- Annual transit
- Motor truck cargo
- Trip transit
- Bailee coverage
- Equipment dealers
- Equipment rental operations
- Fine arts dealers
- Jewelers block
- Musical instrument dealers
Minimum Premium: $1,500
Policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with a Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- AAIS Inland Marine and Company form(s)
- Ability to customize coverage to a risk
You can get Inland Marine coverage from us in these states:
- California [Lic. 0K86725]
- South Carolina
Here are a few services you can expect when working with us:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 24-hour policy issuance
- Policies written through a non-admitted carrier with a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best