The right choice for agents in Alabama
Aspera has access to commercial insurance in Alabama for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for a growing list of commercial product lines from general casualty and professional liability to energy and aviation risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes within hours instead of days
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products
- High-quality, personal service for every account
Our knowledgeable underwriters are experts in higher-risk commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Alabama
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing commercial insurance in Alabama. Our underwriting team works with agents serving industries such as aviation, construction, manufacturing and distribution, firearms, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Aviation—Aspera has success working with businesses that need special aviation coverage, whether it is for an aviation-only risk or partial aviation exposure. Aspera can supplement existing policies with commercial general liability designed specifically for small-to-midsized businesses involved in aviation. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks and understands the special issues associated with this industry.
- Food, Textile, and Machine Manufacturing and Distribution—We customize General Liability policies, including Product Liability coverages, to fit your manufacturing and distribution needs for a variety of industries, with an emphasis on consumer, commercial, and industrial products.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Our access to property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors includes new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively finding solutions for hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, harsh exposures, or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Firearm Products, Retail Gun Shops, and Gun Shows—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the manufacturers of firearm products, including handguns, rifles, shotguns, and ammunition. We also write coverage for retail gun shops, gun shows, hunting clubs, and shooting ranges. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks, and understands the special legal issues associated with firearms.
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera
At Aspera we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk businesses. That’s why our underwriting teams work hard to find solutions you need quickly. We not only access high-quality commercial coverage at competitive rates, but we make it simple for you to work with us.
Our expert underwriters are committed to finding you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making it easier for you to place hard-to-insure coverage.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)