The right choice for agents in Arizona
Aspera has access to the coverage you need for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for a growing list of commercial product lines from general casualty and professional liability to energy and aviation risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes within hours instead of days
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products will respond with prompt and personal service
- 12.5% commission on new and renewing commercial accounts
Our knowledgeable underwriters are experts in higher-risk commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Arizona
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Arizona. Our underwriting team works with agents serving industries such as aviation, cannabis, residential and commercial contractors, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Aviation—Aspera has success finding coverage for aviation-only risk or partial aviation exposure for aviation-related businesses. We can help supplement existing policies with commercial general liability designed specifically for small-to-medium businesses involved in aviation. Our team is experienced with aviation risks and understands the special issues associated with the aviation industry.
- Cannabis—We find insurance coverage for cannabis products used for both medical and recreational purposes. We have access to Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for everything from “seed to sale,” including growers, processors, manufacturers, retail stores and dispensaries, medical practitioners and clinics, specialized professionals supporting cannabis businesses, and more.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera can access property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively finding solutions to hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, harsh exposures, or other difficult risk characteristics.
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera
At Aspera we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk businesses. That is why our team works hard to find solutions you need quickly. We access high-quality commercial coverage at competitive rates and make it simple for you to work with us.
Our insurance experts are committed to finding you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making the hard-to-insure easy to please.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Kyle Flynn, Division Manager, at (804) 774-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at email@example.com to begin the agency appointment process.