The right choice for commercial agents in California
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. Aspera can help you find the right coverage for high-risk businesses in hundreds of eligible classes. In fact, we can customize coverage for everything from general casualty and professional liability to energy and environmental risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal accounts
- Deep expertise on hard-to-insure risks
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right coverage for California
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for California businesses. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the cannabis industry, e-cigarette/vape manufacturers and retailers, residential and commercial contractors, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Cannabis—Aspera provides insurance coverage for marijuana products used for medical and/or recreational purposes. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for everything from “seed to sale,” including growers, processors, manufacturers, retail stores and dispensaries, medical practitioners and clinics, specialized professionals supporting cannabis businesses, and more.
- E-cigarettes and Vape Products—Aspera offers many types of insurance coverage for the manufacturers, importers, and retailers of e-cigarettes and vape products. Coverage includes Commercial General Liability, Products Liability, and Management Liability. We are experienced in underwriting these risks, and understand the special legal issues associated with these products.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics. We also understand the construction risks on mountainous terrains and hillsides.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Trish King, AVP Underwriting, at (804) 774-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at email@example.com to begin the agency appointment process.