The right choice for agents in Louisiana
Aspera has access to the coverage you need for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for coastal manufactured homes and a growing list of commercial product lines, from general casualty and professional liability to entertainment and energy risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, whether in minutes from our manufactured housing portal or in hours, not days, from our commercial team
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products will respond with prompt and personal service
- Up to 12.5% commission on new and renewal accounts
Our knowledgeable underwriters are experts in higher-risk coastal manufactured housing and commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times, making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Louisiana
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses and coastal homeowners in Louisiana. Our team works with agents serving industries such as entertainment and hospitality, oil and gas, residential and commercial construction, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, and Taverns — Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the wide range of tourist attractions and hospitality facilities in Louisiana, including museums and historical offerings, hotels and resorts, restaurants and taverns, and commercial food services. Our team has underwriting experience with these risks and understands the special issues associated with the hospitality industry.
- Oil and Gas (Onshore/Offshore) — Aspera offers customized insurance coverage for the specific risks of oil and gas companies. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Excess Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for onshore and offshore risks. We cover exploration, production, and refining; manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and service contractors; pipelines and pipeline terminals; transmission, distribution, and storage; and more.
- Residential and Commercial Construction — Aspera can access property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively finding solutions to hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, harsh exposures, or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Coastal Manufactured Housing — Aspera has a variety of solutions available for your clients who own manufactured homes, including coverage for wind, hail, and all other perils. We offer Preferred, Select, and Wind/Hail Only policies that offer different coverages for your clients’ dwellings, other structures, and personal property and have several add-ons available to fit each account’s needs.
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera
At Aspera, we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk homes and businesses. That’s why our teams work hard to find solutions you need quickly. We not only access high-quality home and commercial coverage at competitive rates, but we make it simple for you to work with us.
Our expert underwriters are committed to finding you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making it easier for you to place hard-to-insure coverage.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your commercial accounts now to email@example.com. For personal lines quotes, appointed agents can log in to use our instant quoting portal, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process at the same time.)
For more information on the types of accounts within our appetite, contact Kyle Flynn, Division Manager, Commercial Lines, or Heather Mawn, Division Manager, Personal Lines. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky, Marketing Leader, to begin the agency appointment process.