The right choice for agents in Nevada
Aspera has access to commercial insurance in Nevada for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for a growing list of commercial product lines from general casualty and professional liability to cannabis and construction risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, within hours instead of days
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products
- High-quality, personal service for every account
Our knowledgeable Commercial Lines team are experts in higher-risk commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times, making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Nevada
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing commercial insurance in Nevada. Our team works with agents serving industries such as entertainment and hospitality, cannabis, residential and commercial contractors, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Tourist Attractions, Hotels, Restaurants, and Taverns—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the wide range of tourist attractions and hospitality facilities in Nevada, including theme parks, hotels and resorts, restaurants and taverns, and commercial food services. Our team has underwriting experience with these risks and understands the special issues associated with the hospitality industry.
- Cannabis—Aspera finds insurance coverage for marijuana products used for medical and/or recreational purposes. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for everything from “seed to sale,” including growers, processors, manufacturers, retail stores and dispensaries, medical practitioners and clinics, specialized professionals supporting cannabis businesses, and more.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera can access property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively finding solutions to hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, harsh exposures, or other difficult risk characteristics.
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera
At Aspera, we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk businesses. That’s why our team works hard to find solutions you need quickly. We not only access high-quality commercial coverage at competitive rates, but we make it simple for you to work with us.
Our commercial lines insurance experts are committed to finding you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making it easier for you to place hard-to-insure coverage.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Kyle Flynn, Division Manager, at (804) 774-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at email@example.com to begin the agency appointment process.