The right choice for agents in South Carolina
Aspera has access to the coverage you need for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for coastal manufactured homes and a growing list of commercial product lines, from general casualty and professional liability to emerging products and aviation risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, whether in minutes from our manufactured housing portal or in hours, not days, from our commercial team
- Responsive team of experts in hard-to-insure products will respond with prompt and personal service
- Up to 12.5% commission on new and renewal accounts
Our knowledgeable underwriters are experts in higher-risk commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for South Carolina
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses and coastal homeowners in South Carolina. Our underwriting team works with agents serving industries such as aviation, construction, manufacturing and distribution, steel fabrication, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Aviation—Aspera has success working with a number of clients who need special aviation coverage, whether it is for an aviation-only risk or partial aviation exposure. Aspera can supplement existing policies with Commercial General Liability designed specifically for small-to-midsized businesses involved in aviation. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks and understands the special issues associated with this industry.
- Food, Textiles, Emerging Products, and other Manufacturing and Distribution—We access General Liability policies, including Product Liability coverages, for a variety of manufacturing and distribution needs. Our appetite also includes new and emerging products, such as electric vehicle batteries and advanced plastics and textiles.
- Industrial and Commercial Machine Manufacturing—Aspera writes General Liability insurance, including Products Liability, for machine manufacturing. We write manufacturing insurance for a variety of industries, with an emphasis on consumer, commercial, and industrial.
- Biologics and Pharmaceuticals—Aspera has a broad appetite for Life Sciences risks, including biologics, medical devices, medical equipment, and pharmaceuticals, and can help creatively craft coverage to fit your clients’ needs.
- Coastal Manufactured Housing—Aspera has a variety of solutions available for your clients who own manufactured homes, including coverage for wind, hail, and all other perils. We offer Preferred, Select, and Wind/Hail Only policies that offer different coverages for your clients’ dwellings, other structures, and personal property and have several add-ons available to fit each account’s needs
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera
At Aspera, we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk homes and businesses. That’s why our underwriting team works hard to find solutions you need quickly. We not only access high-quality home and commercial coverage at competitive rates, but we make it simple for you to work with us.
Our expert underwriters are committed to finding you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making it easier for you to place hard-to-insure coverage.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your commercial accounts now to email@example.com. For personal lines quotes, appointed agents can log in to use our instant quoting portal, or for more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process at the same time.)
For more information on the types of accounts within our appetite, contact Kyle Flynn, Division Manager, Commercial Lines, or Heather Mawn, Division Manager, Personal Lines. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky, Marketing Leader, to begin the agency appointment process.