The right choice for agents in Virginia
Aspera offers the coverage you need for your clients. We specialize in hard-to-insure classes and can provide you with customized underwriting solutions for coastal manufactured homes and a growing list of commercial product lines from general casualty and professional liability to energy and environmental risks.
Our knowledgeable underwriters are experts in higher-risk commercial classes and understand retail agents. We will get back to you with exceptionally quick turnaround times making it easy for you to provide top-notch service to your clients.
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right insurance coverage for Virginia
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Virginia. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the industries of e-cigarettes and tobacco, assisted living and nursing homes, lawyers, manufacturing and distribution – including pharmaceuticals, residential and commercial contractors, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- E-cigarettes and Tobacco — Aspera offers many types of insurance coverage for the manufacturers, importers, and retailers of e-cigarettes and tobacco products. Coverage includes Commercial General Liability, Products Liability, and Management Liability. We are experienced in underwriting these risks, and understand the special legal issues associated with these products in Virginia.
- Assisted Living and Nursing Homes — Aspera provides General Liability coverage for assisted living and nursing homes, and other long term care, health care, and social services businesses. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks and understands the special issues associated with this industry.
- Lawyers — Aspera can tailor a wide range of insurance coverage for the needs of practicing lawyers and small to medium sized law firms. We offer General Liability insurance to mitigate basic risks at law firms, as well as customizing and manuscripting coverage to fit specific requirements for law practices.
- Manufacturing and Distribution (including Pharmaceuticals) —Aspera provides coverage for all types of distribution including; warehousing and storage, professional and commercial equipment, and General Liability and Product Liability coverages. We can also tailor insurance coverage to fit your manufacturing and distribution needs.
- Residential and Commercial Contractors — Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction or commercial construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics. We also understand the construction risks on Virginia’s diverse topography from the Blue Ridge Mountains to Tidewater’s coast.
- Coastal Manufactured Housing—Aspera has full coverage products available (wind/hail and all other perils) for your clients who own manufactured homes
Experience the benefits of working with Aspera Insurance
At Aspera we understand how challenging it can be to provide coverage for high-risk businesses. That is why our underwriting team works hard to provide you with the solutions you need quickly. We not only offer high-quality commercial coverage at competitive rates, but we make it simple for you to work with us.
Our expert underwriters are committed to providing you accurate and consistent quotes, tailoring coverages to meet client needs, and replying to questions that arise with personal and prompt service. We pride ourselves on making it easier for you to place hard-to-insure coverage.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes – within hours instead of days
- Responsive team – Our underwriters are experts in hard-to-insure products and will respond with prompt and personal service
- 12.5% commission– on new and renewal commercial accounts
- Deep expertise – on hard-to-insure risks
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Shea Hopkins, Division Manager, at (804) 289-1359 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at email@example.com to begin the agency appointment process.