The right choice for commercial agents in Michigan
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. Aspera can help you find the right coverage for high-risk businesses in hundreds of eligible classes. In fact, we can customize coverage for everything from general casualty and professional liability to energy and environmental risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal commercial accounts
- Deep expertise on hard-to-insure risks
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right commercial coverage for Michigan
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Michigan. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the cannabis industry, residential and commercial contractors, industrial and commercial machine manufacturing, the steel fabrication and metalworks industry, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Cannabis—Aspera provides insurance coverage for marijuana products used for medical and/or recreational purposes. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for everything from “seed to sale,” including growers, processors, manufacturers, retail stores and dispensaries, medical practitioners and clinics, specialized professionals supporting cannabis businesses, and more.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, harsh exposures, or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Industrial and Commercial Machine Manufacturing—Aspera writes General Liability insurance, including Products Liability, for machine manufacturing. We write manufacturing insurance for a variety of industries, with an emphasis on consumer, commercial, and industrial.
- Steel Fabrication and Metalworking—Aspera offers general liability and products liability coverage to support the construction industry and importers, distributors and manufacturers of consumer, commercial and industrial products.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Trish King, AVP Underwriting, at (804) 774-2102 or email@example.com. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the agency appointment process.