The right choice for commercial agents in Texas
There’s no need to struggle with hard-to-insure commercial risks. Aspera can help you find the right coverage for high-risk businesses in hundreds of eligible classes. In fact, we can customize coverage for everything from property and casualty, to energy and environmental, to professional liability risks.
Count on Aspera to accelerate your business, with:
- Quick responses and quotes, often within 24 hours
- 12.5% commission on new and renewal commercial accounts
- Deep expertise on hard-to-insure risks
All Aspera policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with an assigned financial strength rating of A-(Excellent) by A.M. Best.
Get the right commercial coverage for Texas
At Aspera, we understand the unique challenges of providing coverage for businesses in Texas. Our underwriting team has worked with agents serving the oil and gas industry; alternative energy companies; residential and commercial contractors, firearm manufacturers, retail gun shops, and gun shows; vacant land owners, and more.
Let us meet your needs for hard-to-insure risks, including:
- Oil and Gas (Onshore/Offshore)—Aspera offers customized insurance coverage for the specific risks of oil and gas companies. We can help you place Commercial General Liability, Excess Liability, Professional Liability, and Management Liability coverage for onshore/offshore risks. We cover exploration, production, and refining; manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and service contractors; pipelines and pipeline terminals; transmission, distribution, and storage; and more.
- Alternative Energy—Aspera provides coverage for all types of alternative energy companies, including solar and wind contractors and manufacturers, as well as biomass, biofuels, and hydroelectric firms. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting this rapid growing sector with its technical losses, legal exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Residential and Commercial Construction—Aspera writes property and casualty coverage for general contractors and artisan trade contractors, including those working in new residential construction. Our team specializes in creatively underwriting hard-to-place contractors that may have a poor loss history, tough exposures, and/or other difficult risk characteristics.
- Firearm Products, Retail Gun Shops, and Gun Shows—Aspera can tailor insurance coverage for the manufacturers of firearm products, including handguns, rifles, shotguns, and ammunition. We also write coverage for retail gun shops, gun shows, hunting clubs, and shooting ranges. Our team is experienced in underwriting these risks, and understands the special legal issues associated with firearms.
- Vacant Land—Aspera provides coverage for the owners of vacant land and/or buildings in Texas. We particularly target risks that have been non-renewed, have a poor loss history, or have special OL&T/premises-related exposures.
Submit your quote request today
See how quickly Aspera can meet your coverage needs. Send your submission now to email@example.com. (Not appointed with Aspera yet? We can respond to your quote and begin the appointment process—at the same time.)
For more information on the businesses we cover, contact Trish King, AVP Underwriting, at (804) 774-2102 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Reach out to Steven Yavorsky at email@example.com to begin the agency appointment process.