Aspera has Aviation Liability coverage including Aviation General Liability with Hangarkeepers’ and Grounding and Aviation Products/Completed Operations Liability with Grounding coverages.
Our Aviation team can consider your aviation-only risks as well as your manufacturers and contractors with partial aviation exposures.
- Aircraft, rotorcraft, and spacecraft parts manufacturers
- UAS/Drone manufacturers
- Airport terminal construction, and renovation contractors
- Runway and helipad contractors
- Hangar owners/operators
- Aircraft painting, cleaning, and welding
- Aircraft maintenance and repair facilities
- In terminal restaurants and retail
- Air shows, exhibitions, and museums;
- Airport-adjacent services
- Fuel suppliers
- Airports and airstrips
- On-apron services (aircraft catering, de-icing, pushback, water/sanitation services, etc.
Minimum Premium: $5,000 – $1M/$2M
Policies are written through a non-admitted carrier with a Financial Strength Rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best.
- Full General Liability with grounding and Hangarkeepers’ Liability coverages
- Products/Completed Operations Liability with grounding
Available Coverage Enhancements
- Policy and appetite is not limited to Aviation Operations only and can contemplate non-Aviation Construction and Products Exposures
- Liquor Liability
- Additional insured, waiver of subrogation, and primary and non-contributory endorsements
- Signed and dated airport, or aviation General Liability, or aviation Products Manufacturing/Distribution supplemental application
- Five year currently valued company loss runs
- Copies of the following:
- Any FAA certificates held by insured;
- Any FAA or NTSB reports involving insured’s operations
- Website information, brochure, or product catalog as appropriate to insured’s operations
- California [Lic. 0K86725]