Aspera has access to Commercial Property insurance coverage for a wide variety of occupancies throughout the United States. We offer use creative and practical solutions for your difficult-to-place excess & surplus lines property.
We consider All Risk, Difference in Condition (DIC), Single Peril, and Excess Equipment Breakdown coverage.
- Cannabis-related industries
- Excess habitational – apartments, assisted living facilities, condos
- Food and drug manufacturing
- Hotels and motels (typically excess only)
- LRO commercial/industrial
- Manufacturing (light to moderate hazard)
- Municipalities/government buildings
- Personal repair services
- Professional/office buildings
- Real estate schedules
- Vacant buildings
- Agriculture growing crops, timber
- Manufactured housing
- Oil and gas, ocean marine, paper mills, petrochemical
- Radio, television, cell towers
- Risk purchasing groups
- Rolling stock
- Tire retreading
Primary, Ground-Up, or Excess limits up to $10M: Can cover finished stock, harvested plant material, goods in process.
- Ancillary products, vape, and paraphernalia
- CBD, dispensaries, extraction/processors, growers
- Lessor’s risk
- Manufacturers: drink, food, and medical
- Retail stores
Capacity to $10,000,000. We target small-to-midsize risks, with between one and twenty locations, for a variety of occupancies.
Capacity to $10,000,000 including all catastrophe perils. We target small-to-midsize risks, with between one and twenty locations up to $35M in Total Insured Value, for a variety of occupancies.
Capacity up to $10,000,000. We can write in or out of the PML, Buffer, and Capacity layers options. Our appetite is for medium and larger risks up to $1B in Total Insured Value.
All Risks, DIC, Single Peril capacity available in all catastrophe areas. We avoid Frame/Joisted Masonry 0-3 miles to coastal water.
DIC, Single Peril, or include with All Risks perils. Prefer Excess in and out of PML and smaller schedules. No primary stand-alone coastal flood or major state river exposures.
DIC, Single Peril, or include with All Risks perils. Capacity available in all zones for PNW, New Madrid, and Oklahoma. We avoid unreinforced masonry, tuck under, or soft story and soil.
You can get Commercial Property insurance through us in these states:
- California [Lic. 0K86725]
- South Carolina
Here are a few services you can expect when working with us:
- Quick response time – receive a quote within hours
- 24-hour policy issuance
- Policies written through a non-admitted carrier with a financial strength rating of A (Excellent) by A.M. Best
- Effective date
- Description of occupancy(s), protection
- Request coverage and perils
- Suggested layering, if applicable
- Statement of values (Excel format)
- Five-year loss summary with a description provided for large losses over $25,000